Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something along those lines.. Probably wouldn't be that noticeable tho lol

Wow thats amazing pure T+ stimsons, pure T+ pygmy pythons wont be long till you crack the pure T+ spotteds hey?
If you took the time to actually read the post you may realise that we are asking people's thoughts on it and not claiming it as a T+ hence the ?

That's funny when the thread says T+ Pygmy. But congrats mate I'm not getting into an argument on here.. Cheers Alex

Maybe I should have asked what peoples thoughts are rather than a ?

It looks like the Pearl perthensis that Henrik Herold/Denmark bred.

Just a typo when I saved it. Normal looking parents. Will post parents when I get a chance. It is not for sale so no PM's please

This reminds me so much of the little Port Mac I hatched out last season, unfortunately it was very weak and did end up passing away with an enlarged heart. :(

The colour was exactly the same as what you have there, I hope you have better luck than I did - it looks beautiful!

P1170650.jpg

This yearling perthensis was quite light as a hatchie, Not so much as your one pictured. I think you will have a better idea of what's going on with it as a yearling. Might be natural variation or you might have something special, Could be T plus or maybe a hypo.

Attachments

• pygy 005.jpg
    pygy 005.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 226
Looks T+ to me (I'm no expert) its quite nice seeing more and more possible morphs getting around, congrats to the breeder, hopefully it proves out for them...that stimmy looks amazing!

Any update on how this little guy is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back