Interesting observation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archeress

Not so new Member
Reaction score
ok so i have been trying for a while now to keep my woodies from escaping so my new boyds lizards have a supply of calcium laced food.

I learnt about fluon. I bought some and painted a 40 mm strip on the inside wall of a red tupperware dish. i let it dry. I put 10 small and 2 medium woodies in. i watched them on and off for an hour. NO WAY those woodies can get out. GREAT i thought. Then i decided to use my mist king sprayer. I turned it on and 30 seconds later realised i should put a lid on the tupperware bowl. So i did. when spraying was done 5 minutes later i took lid off and discovered ALL the woodies were dead. All upside down. The fluon had lost its whiteness as it had been sprayed by the water a little. Can anyone explain this ?????

did the lid on the tupperware bowl have adequate ventilation?

Were they sleeping upside down?

gees. anyway i replaced the bowl with a small teflon cake pan. No fluon necessary. Seems to work well.

My explanation would be that you killed them....

It stopped them escaping though ,the fluon did its job LOL

Reminds me of the time i had hoards of yabbys in a fish tank and turned the air filter off ,they went upside down but i managed to ressus some in the shower,

wow, giving a yabby mouth to mouth in the shower :shock:.... thats not a pretty picture....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back