iPhone log in :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this stupid app thing come up on the front page that logs me out from time to time trying to get me to download the app???

Yes I do if I try to log in using Safari but have not had it log me out. Not sure if it is because I don't use it that much that I haven't come across this or if you are doing something wrong because you are too old for this technology.lol

Yes I do if I try to log in using Safari but have not had it log me out. Not sure if it is because I don't use it that much that I haven't come across this or if you are doing something wrong because you are too old for this technology.lol
Bit early in the morning to put u back in your place!!! Ha... Any way on my phone I browse and open from my favourites the normal site NOT tap talk but every couple days it logs me out and puts that app on screen

Everytime I try to log on though the internet browser on my phone it asks me if I want to use tapatalk, it sounds like you are having something else happen and maybe I would too if I used it more. I mainly go on through tapatalk or my computer.

If this is the page you mean, checking "Don't show this again" worked for me, although I don't use the site on mobile devices enough to determine how permanent a fix it is.

KPtXI4e.png

Nope.... Ill screen shot it when it happens again and post it

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
There ya go ... 3 times this morn!!!

If you had/have Tapatalk on your phone, try delete it again.

And tht comes up randomly?? I open using safari and tick the remember me so I don't have to keep logging in.and when I finish I leave the page up,I dont close it so when I open safari it's still up thr. Or am I on the wrong buzz lol

I'm going to ask the dumb question and ask whether you are checking the "remember me" box.
If you are then something is deleting your cookies on your phone. It may be some type of virus protection software.

It's always ticked but randomly logs me out and shows that screen in the pic

I've never hd tht.and 99.9% I'm always using my phone.even at home it's always on my phone.never seen tht b4

Another thought is are you logged on your computer?
Maybe the site only allows one log in at a time.

Third thought is try and clear your browser chache. It could be full and getting blocked.

I would be concentrating on the wording that the prompt uses. It's given you the option to install or open it in an app.

When did it start

Month ago....tried opening it but it don't load the app ... I hate tapatalk lol

Fair enough. Can you try delete the app off your phone and see if that works for you?

I didn't have it on my phone so I've added it to c how I go... Thanks for yas help geeeezas

Tapatalk is great. Works so well on my iphone and i couldnt browse forums any other way (on my model anyway). For the small price it has made posting and surfing a lot easier.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back