Penrith reptile expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just after some feedback about the reptile expo at penrith this Sunday. I'm pretty keen on goin but it's gunna be a 7hr round trip and just wanted to no if it's worth the trip or more so do they normally have much gear or snakes for sale? Thanks

It's the best expo in NSW ;)

There will be plenty of breeders selling their animals as well as a number of commercial stands selling products for reptile care and information. If you have something specific in mind that you want or you want a chance at the best animals, I'd suggest getting there early. The line up is usually quite long and the best animals go very quickly.

its a good expo, great set up lots of stalls including books, reptile gear, clothing, animals and some nice animals on display im making a 12hr return trip for it

Yup it is my favourite expo of the year. Plenty of animals and gear for sale and well worth the look.

I'm entering a couple of animals into the comps.

It's a pity it falls on the same weekend as the mardi gra.

Try telling the fellas at work you're going to Sydney for a reptile expo.......and they say,"Yeah suuuurrrrrre you are."

I'm doing a 4 hour trip. What time do people normally arrive?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeh I didn't even think of mardi gra haha, but still looks like an early morning Sunday to be there early

Here's all the details for anyone who still wasn't sure of anything

Attachments

• photo.php.jpg
    photo.php.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 77
Where are u coming from Sparky?
if I go it'll prolly be a 7hr trip for me aswell.
Coonamble here

Try telling the fellas at work you're going to Sydney for a reptile expo.......and they say,"Yeah suuuurrrrrre you are."

At least you didnt say you were going to look and play with some snakes

Really ? you must live in a Small country town :)

O/T

As gay as I am NOT I have been in 3 Mardi gras's . The second, third and fourth !! sitting on the back of a truck throwing Minties to the crowds . As a 17 yr old the second one ( the 1st I was in ) was a bit weird but working in a large hotel with lots of Gays it seemed relatively normal . The first one saw some of my work friends jailed for walking down a street . so the second was more defiant as we were all waiting for the confrontation but it didn't happen so the next 2 years were a lot more fun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back