Spare parts for URS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woma_Wild

Reaction score
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction?
I have a 2ft wooden URS viv and at the back there is a hole to pass electrical cables thru and a plastic disk fits in to prevent animal escaping.
Not that well made and I broke it.
I have done a web search but cannot find a supplier that sells this plastic insert.

If anyone knows a seller or has one they are not using.
any help would be appreciated.

Best thing you can do is find a stockist and see if they can order it in. I would steer clear of the Petshop chain "best friends" as everyone I have been to are hopeless, rude and borderline abuse their animals.

Depending on what size it is, you may be able to source one fairly easily. Try searching Google for the following "desk cable tidy grommet".

Contact URS directly. They are great to deal with. One of our enclosures is one of theirs, and the silicone supplied with it had dried up. And even though we had bought the enclosure from a reptile store, URS posted out a replacement tube.

Check the hole size and places like bunnings, masters and officeworks sell desk gromets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back