Please Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANT22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have 2 breeding pairs of snakes that i am trying to sell as i move overseas soon i got a friend to put them up for sale for me then he received a message saying this isnt allowed so the ads were removed. I have since paid the $15 to become a subscriber so i can attempt to sell my snakes and the website is still telling me i do not have permission to post ads. How long should the subscription take to activate? under my name it says subscriber? Does anybody know?

Thanks for your help, Anthony.

A mod will come to your rescue shortly

You should be able to post in the Marketplace automatically once you are recognized as a Subscriber.

Please try again. If you still can't do it, post two separate threads (including the relevant info ONLY) in the Australian Snakes forum and they will be moved (into the correct forum) accordingly by a Moderator.

Hi Anthony, there's no reason why Caleb couldn't be the conduit for the sale of your snakes - I'm guessing he was only acting as the point of contact for you. Unless it's in the APS regs...

C told me about your venture OS - good luck with that... I'm guessing you'll be forever spoilt for a return to Oz sometime in the future. Do have a great time and travel safe matey :)!

Jamie (from Tele Point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back