1/2 sistema at woolies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know sistema tubs are 1/2 price at Woolworths until the 4th of March. The 5 and 7L ones make great click clacks.

Also good for freighting reptiles.

perfect timing with this sale, i got 22 X 7L tubs on wednesday, hoping theyve restocked, cos i need more!! :p

You can order online as well and either pick them up or get them delivered.

Yeah they are good for housing hatchies but I would advise against using them to freight any reptiles.They are quite simply not strong enough to safely use for that purpose.Much better to either a wooden box or those small cheap eskies you can pick up at reject shops.

I've received a couple double boxed with a small sistema tub inside a plywood box.

I just went to the one closest to me and all of the 3, 5 and 7L ones are sold out. Looks like someone has stocked up for the expo tomorrow :D

Yeah they are good for housing hatchies but I would advise against using them to freight any reptiles.They are quite simply not strong enough to safely use for that purpose.Much better to either a wooden box or those small cheap eskies you can pick up at reject shops.

Agreed, received one this week that had shattered in transit. Luckily the occupants were double boxed and bagged.

Agreed, received one this week that had shattered in transit. Luckily the occupants were double boxed and bagged.

I wish the guys at AAE would refuse to accept that kind of packaging.At the end of the day I would hate to be the person that caused the airlines to ban the freighting of reptiles.

reckon a plastic tool box with ventilation holes would work?

Most supermarkets do rainchecks, so if you want to buy something and they're out of stock, you can tell them and you will be able to buy it at the cheaper price when they get more stock in.

Really? I've never had an issue. Just go to the service desk and ask. Often they will specify "no rain checks" if they don't do it.

Ask anyway, the worst they can say is no :p

At my work they won't do them very often or they will give them limited numbers

Damn, and I went to coles yesterday and bought one full price... If only I read this in time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back