Pied Stimmies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
Well the secrets out.... Snake Ranch have Pied's!
The Holy Grail of reptile morphs has popped up in Stimsons pythons, it couldn't have appeared in a better species.
We've been saving these guys for the launch of The Snake Ranch Guide to Reptile Care. For the full story and more pics buy your copy hereShop - Merchandise - Snake Ranch or visit us at the SOFAR expo in a few weeks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 741
Stunning snakes krefft. I can't wait to get a few of those in my collection!

I don't think that's really fair the_gezza. Perhaps there is a reason you haven't seen an answer about the diamond or any other projects. Some people keep projects a secret until they're in a good secure position, others show them off early on. They don't need to tell us everything about the project.

Can we not enjoy the picture of fantastic snakes to come without having to know every detail?

All in good time I'm sure. :)
Agreed ..... With anticipation .... Just wish they wouldn't place the bait then never update... I regard the ranch highly and own 1 very special stimi that I hope will drop some nice bubs this yr

Are these the same snakes that were produced by a fella in Penrith a bit over 12 months ago?

love the hand in the way of the print ;)

its nice but i wont be wishing for one anytime soon , maybe if it popped up in carpets , or dare i say it , womas :)

Pied Stimmies! they're awesome, congrats..
How do you find out the story behind them without buying a beginners guide to keeping?

I've always had a love for the pied gene every since I first saw a pied ball python.
Very amazing animal great job.

Can't wait for the day the pied gene has been isolated in morelia.

Gorgeous animals.

Tempted to grab the moss 464 spx and jump in the r34 for a good ol' snatch and grab. (clearly a joke, just love the pied gene).

Can't wait till they start hitting the market.

Awesome...they look unreal...can't wait until there are a available to the ordinary keeper like me :)

There will be a heap of pics and the full story in the next issue of S&T

They look great but i will wait and see how the genetics are , some like the albino maculosus are viable but barely so ,should have been a common snake in collections by now.
The money in these morphs is in the productions of hets so the actual facts on breeding is covered up ( unless like the albino carpets are fully viable ).

They look sizeable for yearlings.

That is great evidence right there for these being vigorous feeders straight off the bat.
Which then improves the optimism towards these becoming great breeders.

They look great Kreft. 8) The sacry part is my wife asked me how much they'll be going for... dare we ask for a price? Even if it's in a PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back