MD, GR, Black and white morphs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerism

Reaction score
If you have any pics you would like to share of Murray Darling, Gammon Rangers, Bredli ect snake morphs, caramel, zebra, jag WHATEVER please do so! Would like to see what's out there apart from the standard yellow jungle lines.

My Gammon Ranges boy..

n5g3u1.jpg

14njkvr.jpg

Ah, i thought the OP was after pics of GRs. Are there even GR morphs??

Striped hypo Bredli.

SXR Jungle Jag.

Albino Olive.

Albino Darwin (This guys been moved on, but thought I would share anyway).

Is that what you're after?

Striped hypo Bredli.

SXR Jungle Jag.

Albino Olive.

Albino Darwin (This guys been moved on, but thought I would share anyway).

Is that what you're after?
And I thought u were a purist lol.... Nice pickies.... I need a loan on that Bredli ;)

And I thought u were a purist lol.... Nice pickies.... I need a loan on that Bredli ;)

When someone offers you a nice Jag for $175, you take it, in fact, you get two, lol.

I'm hoping to breed that Bredli next year. I'm pretty exited about this guy actually. I've only seen a couple of striped Bredli's in Australia before, but none have been hypo.

When someone offers you a nice Jag for $175, you take it, in fact, you get two, lol.

I'm hoping to breed that Bredli next year. I'm pretty exited about this guy actually. I've only seen a couple of striped Bredli's in Australia before, but none have been hypo.

Is your Striped Bredli a he or a she ??

Verrrry nice collection their RSPcrazy! Personally I'm not really a fan of striped, but that Bredli is a cracka. And that's a beautiful snake Geeza, with colours like the Gammons I'm suprised there's not known morphs about, but then again lines can be pretty hush hush for a while.

Last edited:
I love Cape York Carpet Pythons there is so much variety and colour with in the locals. I only own Wenlock River's and Mareeba's (B&W) at the moment but would like to expand into owning a pair each local eventually.
DSCF9359.jpgDSCF9315.jpgDSCF9279.jpgDSCF9073.jpgDSCF9365.jpgDSCF9165.jpgDSCF9372.jpgDSCF9088.jpgDSCF9288.jpgDSCF8328.JPG

Verrrry nice collection their RSPcrazy! Personally I'm not really a fan of striped, but that Bredli is a cracka. And that's a beautiful snake Geeza, with colours like the Gammons I'm suprised there's not known morphs about, but then again lines can be pretty hush hush for a while.
Huh

Such beauties!!! I'm hoping to acquire a striped hypo coastal soon to add to my collection!! Hopefully to go with this hatchling
zegegu8y.jpg

ujehavu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back