SOFAR Reptile and Amphibian Expo In Newcastle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stalls are booked out from what I know so it should be another good expo.
Ill be helping out in the morning so I will definitely be there

Yeah, All the stalls are booked out but not too many volunteers to help out on the day. Anyone with a few spare hours could contact SOFAR to offer help!

What's the date again as I'm sure I'm away :(

16th march. My lucky wife is going on her birthday... (she has no choice)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Damn, I'm getting married on the 15th of March and am honeymooning for a week after. It's not fair, I want to see all the pretty reptiles :cry:

Damn, I'm getting married on the 15th of March and am honeymooning for a week after. It's not fair, I want to see all the pretty reptiles :cry:
I'll eye ball the hell out of them for you....Gosh I'm a nice guy :p

FOOL ...... I mean congrats.. Well ya get a holiday out of it ... Hey? Lol ;)

Aww.....you funny guy you.

With my bad back, locking someone in to take care of me for the rest of my life, don't sound to bad to me Lol.
U have a valid point there... All the best mate... Just don't tell the mrs he he he ( cause she prob got the same idea!!) ;)

U have a valid point there... All the best mate... Just don't tell the mrs he he he ( cause she prob got the same idea!!) ;)

Ya, she's probably got some evil plan in mind for me. At least it won't involve getting rid of my reptiles, she's into them just as much as I am.

I should be cruising around, im excited to see what reptiles people have this year...im hoping to see more Jags, last year was really good. :)

I'm hoping there will be nothing there that I want, chances....slim.

I'll be there strictly for a look and catch up with a few people. No room and no money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back