Glass v's Perspex,,,,sliding v's swinging.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are others that have tried it one guy i know of did the rounds of all the op shops & bought about 20 of them. Did them up without fitting them out & still has every one of them. Hasn't sold one. People who like this type of enclosure usually prefer to do it themselves but if you want one in the future i'm more than happy do build you one.
You would do a great job too mate and are a generally good guy always willing to help. I think these things can't really be pre made because there is a lot of personal taste involved and that may be the guys problem.

Made to order would be the way to go.. You don't happen to be in QLD/northern NSW do you :p

I am on the north side of Brisbane MissDangerous if you are interested.

- - - Updated - - -

You would do a great job too mate and are a generally good guy always willing to help. I think these things can't really be pre made because there is a lot of personal taste involved and that may be the guys problem.

Thanks andynic07. Appreciate your kind words.
You are dead right on the personal taste bit, almost everyone who has seen the enclosures that i've done in the flesh have said along the lines of, wow they look great but i would have done this or that. Some of it i agree with some of it i don't. That is what makes us different.;)

I've built quite a few for myself and others and I know when building mine I have a rough plan but tend to change things up as I'm building.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems to me that if you have a reasonable level of skill in carpentry you can save your self a lot of money AND have yourself a custom vivarium!

I saw something like this on gum tree a little while ago going for about $1100 and didn't come with heat lamps or anything like that.

My only thing is that I have heard that wood can be a pain to disinfect and clean?

Personally I would love to tackle a project like this somewhere down the track.
Great job and you have a beautiful friend there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back