SOFAR Reptile and Amphibian Expo In Newcastle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there strictly for a look and catch up with a few people. No room and no money!!
sure I can't tempt u with a fluro albino Darwin :)))))
will be good to catch up with people that I've not seen in a years:)

Aleks I would absolutely love to but if I make another purchase I think my wife will make me a bed in the snake room!

I'll be going nothing set up to buy anything though.

If u guys had a proper Jordie UK accent I may be able to understand u ;) .... I think it's the best expo but that's jmo due to loads of parking and heaps of room to move :):)

I should be cruising around, im excited to see what reptiles people have this year...im hoping to see more Jags, last year was really good. :)

I went to both sydney expos and only seen 1 jag, not sure if newy has any though.

Various jags at castle hill... But some of the newy tables will have some ( under the table )

There are always a few jags for sale at SOFAR, they were there last year and I know they will be there this year.
I look forward to seeing another great show and seeing you all there.

Daz

No not quiet enough ready yet , will be at illawarra next

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gah, I want to set up another click clack and grab myself a bredli at SOFAR. :(

Had a good time at Sydney and since newy is closer I'll be deffinatly goin and this time to buy!!

Should be good. I am going. If I come home with any more reptiles..I am sure to be strangled LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back