Starving Childrens Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nateb79

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this forum so nice to meet yas, My two year old childrens python hasnt taken ant interest in her feeds now since 10/2/14! Just realy need some tips/advice on what or how to
get her back on the chew! Cheers :)

Wouldn't exactly say she's starving. There's plenty of threads with tips for feeding if you do a quick search. First thoughts are to check for possible signs of shedding and check your temps.

It hasn't even been a month since the last feed so I don't think you can say it's starving...

Please search the forum first, there are plenty of threads about feeding snakes (and how to get them to eat again).

Hey guys, im new to this forum so nice to meet yas, My two year old childrens python hasnt taken ant interest in her feeds now since 10/2/14! Just realy need some tips/advice on what or how to
get her back on the chew! Cheers :)
first off we need as much information from you as you can provide . like how long have you had the snake , what temperature is it being kept at . even what state your in, what ever state you are in - has there been any heat waves lately ? .

Hey, ive had her for 2years, tanks temp hangs round 28...34.. Live in NSW with no recent heat waves . She still handles well n very active in enclosure with tough very busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back