• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RP Jungle Pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Reaction score
Species Common Name
RP Jungle Carpet Pythons

Quantity Available
1 Pair

Bred By
These guys originate from Roger Lester lines

General Description
This was a project I really wanted to work on. Amber and Blaze were put together last season but no mating was witnessed nor eggs produced. I suspect that Blaze was still a little too small after being a little bit of a fussy eater early on. He is eating much better now and both should well and truly be at breeding size this coming season. This is a very regretful sale as it was a project I really wanted to work on. Both snakes are stunning but Amber really is an exceptional looking snake. Located in the Wollongong area.
Pics are a little dated but still very much representative of the snakes as they look today. First pic is Blaze(male) and then 2 pics of Amber(female)
I'm asking $800 for this pair.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will be supplied at point of sale

- - - Updated - - -

Not looking at swaps as I'm downsizing my collection due to not having enough time these days. Not able to freight for the same reason. Also, not willing to seperate

Attachments

• DSC00593.jpg
    DSC00593.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC00563.jpg
    DSC00563.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 388
  • P1010172.jpg
    P1010172.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Status