SOFAR Reptile and Amphibian Expo In Newcastle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's great Fay,maybe i'll see you there?? i'm just looking this time....no money and no room,though i am building a 4 bank and an 8 bank atm :)

im going to be getting my first python! im so keen i love the newcastle expo anyone know if you can bring your member ship form to pay and join ?

im going to be getting my first python! im so keen i love the newcastle expo anyone know if you can bring your member ship form to pay and join ?

Yep you can definitely do that, the meetings are always interesting

I might need to share my bed with some reptiles after the 16th 0.o

Get some sleep herpers. Hoping to see somehing different tomorrow...

All dressed in my SOFAR Shirt and ready.

Be nice and say hello.

Went there just for a look, ended up coming home with a darwin carpet for my spare enclosure. Such is reptile keeping. :p

I played golf!!! And wish I hadn't!!! Probably saved me money in the long run ;)

Yep I picked up my first python today, a little wheatie stimson girl, sorry the picture ain't great I didn't get a chance to get one before putting her away and she's now hiding!!! I'm deffinatly gunna have to save up for an albino darwin next tho, I love the look of them even though there was a lot less today then at penrith!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 102
I LOVED the marbled children's! It would be awsome to know when they would be released so I can start saving but there are too many variables I guess to be able to know.

I LOVED the marbled children's! It would be awsome to know when they would be released so I can start saving but there are too many variables I guess to be able to know.

They were released this season. A few people even got them a couple of years ago and have since bred them.

Where the hell was the two offered to me lol. What sort of price did they go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back