Ridge tail monitor pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunninghamskinks

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Line up your ridge tail
a8etyjyg.jpg
monitor pics

Ps rock is gone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ackies 3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ackies2.jpg

ackies.jpg

egg1.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of my adults and one of this years hatchies.

Attachments

• IMG_2784.JPG
    IMG_2784.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2746.JPG
    IMG_2746.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 105
their cool Robo, i need to get me some Pilbaras one day

That third one in the first post is very pretty [MENTION=39927]insitu[/MENTION]

thanks bud, the hatchys i posted are from her this season so hopefully some turn out similar

Robos Hatchys are nice, have one my myself from this year.

insitu, is it just the light in your first pic (post 6) of hatchys or are they the yellow form?

Last edited:
they are barkleys! from the red female x one of the darker males like the one i posted, they do have some yellow but they arent the fluro yellow brachyurus i posted
the mercury vapor light makes them look yellow/green in photos

- - - Updated - - -

in post #6 the first pic is my adult brachyurus second is an orange brachyurus and third are the hatchys i mentioned above if that was what you ment?

These are pics of the group that I think Robo1's were bred from(please correct me if I'm wrong!). I had to sell them unfortunately, but I'm really happy to see Robo1 continuing the line. They were hand picked from a large group of wild caught adults and I still haven't seen any in person that quite match these for colour...

Larger one in this picture was 68cm long when sold
IMGA1046.jpg

Young male
P7141077.jpg

Young female
IMGA1125.jpg

Head shot of male
P7141084-2.jpg

Hatchling (few weeks old in picture)
IMGA1213.jpg

ok, so im always up for asking questions even if I look stupid, hard to find a direct reference.

The Barkleys are a central NT ackie? I just havent read of a reference to the barkley table land before in regard to ackies.

Post 6 has the little ones, post 4 has the bright yellow looking singular, but I did assume that particular colour was due to the light light, just wasn't sure about the group of little ones.
Thought they may have been similar to the gold coast monitors bright yellow pictures i have seen (location origin?)

FYI, im not being a smart alek or know it all by any means, just clarifying for my own learning on locals etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah barkley table lands is actually black soil which isnt their habitat so yes central NT or barkley region, the 2 lots of pics i put up are yellow animals same locality of GCM's which is central QLD, they do look small i guess but compared to acanthurus they are small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back