Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice!
Ill give the bigger hide to my darwin probably, there is a rock on the hot side in the right corner. It just blends in a bit haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ah ok awesome :) love darwins, we have 3! Be sure to post pics of your new arrivals when you get them!

Ah ok awesome :) love darwins, we have 3! Be sure to post pics of your new arrivals when you get them!

Will do, So excited to get them!
Wont be for a while though :(, still need to find a breeder in the sydney area.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Golden tail setup I just finished...
4ata3uma.jpg

Thank's it was my first one and am quite happy with it :)

There are 3 in there :p

Looking again i see another golden tail, Its like playing I spy haha.
When deciding what one I would like to keep first it was a toss up between golden tails or knob-tails, but knob-tails took the cake. Golden tails do look amazing though, may be my next gecko:p

It is a little haha.

The only gecko's I would keep over golden tail's are centralian knobtail's, helmeted gecko's and jewelled gecko's. Golden tail's ate just too good looking :)

View attachment 307181

My Gecko enclosure - a pretty big place for a small guy. Since the pic, it has had to additions - 2 branches on the left hand side for climbing. I'm pretty happy with this enclosure!! As you can probably tell, i'm a fan of Bioshock :p

Hmm I'm not sure how to upload pics on here. The link works for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, I have noticed in Tapatalk you have to add it as an image not attachment, that's how I added mine. Hope that helps :)

Would rather not say. A lot of people on this forum don't like his species. But he's a gecko :)

Fair enough, just saw one of your posts so I think I know now.
Hey everyone has their own preferences, I think hes a cutie personally :).

Fair enough, just saw one of your posts so I think I know now.
Hey everyone has their own preferences, I think hes a cutie personally :).

y9y8a7ug.jpg

He's gotten a lot more tame since I first got him. He's a cutie for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back