Rodentfarm have changed their freight charges

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wokka

Rodentfarm has had so many enquiries for smaller orders we've changed our freight policies to accomodate them. Obviously larger orders provide better thermal mass for shipment but we have invested in better packaging to facilitate better transport temperatures. Any suggestions or feedback is appreciated as always. Terms & Conditions - Rodent Farm

Just a quick thanks, bought from you for a second time and recived my order two days after ordering. Same great price, fast delivery and great product as last time, you will see many more orders coming from me.

We order from you for our 5 snakes and some smaller stuff for our 11 beardies and blueys :) Always great quality and fast reliable shipping - gets to Canberra in one piece! Appreciate the cheaper shipping rates too as our order is always over $300 :D

Hello Wokka do you have any rabbits in stock say between 400g to 750g...thankyou..
Yes we do Smiley. Our Mediums average 500 grams and our large 700 grams. If you go to the site Home - Rodent Farm and place your order it will show as backorder if they are not in stock, Availability will depend upon quantity required but i think there are at least 20 of each in stock which should satisfy a few weeks average orders. What are you looking at feeding with them?

hi mate do you have rabbits around the 1.5kg and how much do you sell them for

hi mate do you have rabbits around the 1.5kg and how much do you sell them for

Yes we do, at the moment. We only keep a few at any time because they take up so much space , but if you check the website at Home - Rodent Farm at the time of ordering it will tell you what is available then. They are $25 each.

Hey wokka, I've been meaning to ask for a while as its the only thing stopping me placing an order, does your road freight to Melbourne include nearby suburbs like Frankston or is it strictly to the city only?

Hey wokka, I've been meaning to ask for a while as its the only thing stopping me placing an order, does your road freight to Melbourne include nearby suburbs like Frankston or is it strictly to the city only?

Frankston is fine as is most of greater Melbourne.If you put in an order the site will calculate shipping based on the delivery address. If in doubt put in an order and if freight is a problem i will contact you and give a full refund if there is a problem accessing freight. We follow up each enquiry so as more and more clients order we access different delivery options covering larger areas.

Awesome thanks for that, I think I'll put in an order in a month or so if that's the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back