Stolen darwin carpet pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
so i am in the middle of moving house and on the 11th i moved my dogs and 90% of my reptiles and other animals, it was to much to move everything on the same day. so my partner stayed at the old house with the last few reptiles and stuff. the only reptiles left were in the shed out the back, he heard a bang at 3.30am on the 12th but thought it was nothing. wen he got up in the morning these 2 darwins were gone and the enclosures which can only be opened by keys were opened. the keys always stay in a conatainer next to the enclosures in case of an emergency.

if anyone see's these 2 pythons please let me know, i am also offering a reward for their safe return.

reps 005 (900x844).jpg
rep11 020 (900x563).jpg
dragons 009 (900x814).jpg
reps 006.jpg

Oh no how terrible :( People always think I am strange as I never tell anyone but close friends in the animal scene, or non animal people, my address, and I never write it on my reptile sale/purchase paperwork. So many animals get stolen every year :( I hope you get them back.

Hope you get them back, this is one of my worst fears to come home to animals missing. People find it odd I wont let them come to my house to buy any hatchies (had one or 2 get upset about it)
hope they come back to you safe, have the police been in to fingerprint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Low life's... Would like to meet them face to face... I'm sure they stalk sites like this... Your TRASH peeps!!!

i am absolutly "insert swear words here", if i find out the low life scum that did it god help them.

who ever it was must have known i was moving and that the dogs were not in the yard.

i will also be notifing wires, dec and a few other organisations that deal with reptiles.

Sorry for ur loss mate....hope you find them.

I installed a CCTV setup with night vision cameras and a DVR for this reason. Already helped in one attempted break in at my house and was able to supply footage to police. They never made it in the house and all my enclosures are either too big to move or fastened to something to prevent lifting them and all locked up. I have every enclosure keyed the same and there are only 3 keys in existence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They look similar to an ad I saw recently. Dont know maybe its just me and alot of darwins have been advertised recently with similar colouring ie. One orangey looking animal with a darkish looking one. But my first thought on seeing these pics was that Ive seen them before. I think it was in a FB group, might go back and look through them again to make sure. Hope you find them, its sad that you normally dont hear many recoverys and that most just disappear.

Sorry to hear, this is why I have cameras here and a back to base alarm. I also have 2 well placed day/night hunting cameras that send me a text every time they take a pic/video. I almost want someone to try to get in. lol

This is absolutely heartbreaking! It's one of my biggest fears that someone will break into my house and take my animals.
I hope they turn up though! I'll say a prayer for you!

Ugh, I can't stand thieves!

Hope your beautiful snakes are home with you soon and the perp gets what's coming to them!

That's absolutely Disgraceful saintanger, nothing worse than some undeserving scum taking something from another who has worked and paid for something!! Don't know if you're on Facebook at all, but sharing some pics and the story etc and getting it out there may help.... I hope you get your lovelies back mate...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why you label your textilis tank as "Paradox albino darwin". ;)

yeah i have thought about getting some vens and hopefully they open the wrong enclosure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back