what does your womas belly look like?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacevy

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what a woma's belly should look like. Ours is pinkish and blotchy. It has been since we got it a few months ago so I'm not really worried more just curious.

So if you could either post a photo or describe I would really appreciate it.

Can you post a picture of the belly please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll get him out tonight and try taking a picture.
It looks like the belly of a red bellied black. All stripey and pink.

Can you post a picture of the belly please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think he is in shed. He has cloudy eyes
He always has a pinkish belly though.

- - - Updated - - -

IMAG1655.jpgIMAG1660.jpgIMAG1662.jpg
Here we go. I hope they aren't too small.

Looks like my tanamis belly when he was younger. He is now a yearling and all his colours have lightened. His belly has gone a more salmon/orange colour.

I'd take pictures but he is in hunt mode and its late. I might take some tomorrow for you. :)

With all my RHD's they start of orange with lots of brown speckles, kinda like yours, as they mature they end a nice salmon colour although some retain a percentage of the brown speckles. In other words your Woma is fine :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is the best pic I could find of mien showing a ventral pattern similar to yours

- - - Updated - - -

This what most of them look like now

I'll try get a picture of mine she's in shed atm unless she shed by the time I get home

image.jpgimage.jpgMy girl laying on her back under the light(I had to turn it of for the pic)after a good feed Don't know why she does itimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back