Thanku to all herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitttownboy

Reaction score
Many of you don't and will not know me but you might have heard of me, unfortunately three weeks ago my little girl Bridget was killed by a tree branch when she was at Pitt Town public school. When all this crazy was going on many people from herp world have looked after and now provided homes for many of my snakes, I can't thank you enough for the speed and easiness of the transactions and I'm glad to say I have very few responsibilities left. I have a few things left then I will only have family to care for until next time the hobby comes calling, I will continue to catch and release and one day down the track restart my hobby come obsession, cheers and god bless James

So sorry to hear about your daughter. All the best with your future endeavours.

god bless you mate. We all support you and wish you the best

Wishing you all the best, and sending sincerest condolences to you. Glad the community has been so supportive.

I'm so sorry to hear about this tragedy. Just know that we care. Xo

I did hear about that..im very sorry for the loss of your little girl.
If there is anything i can do to help you move anything let me know.. i am near Pitt Town most fridays. I cannot keep anymore reptiles though but happy to deliver them :)

My heart truly goes out to you. I wish you and your family all the best through these hard times.

James, your little angel was loved by many and she will be missed but never forgotten.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

My brother gave me the pinkies - thank you ever so much.

James, not much can be said that hasn't been said already. Something out of the blue that could never be anticipated. I hope some degree of healing continues, although life will never be the same as it was. My very best wishes to you and yours.

Jamie

What a heartbreaking situation. My condolences to you and your family.

I have two little girls myself and can only imagine the heartache this would bring. My heart goes out to you and I wish you strength and healing in this hard time.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers still have some stuff left if anyone is after cheap good quality reptiles

Very sorry for your loss bud! I lost a mate in similar circumstances not too long ago, my sincere condolences to you and your family in such a rough time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back