2nd dog 2nd snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkbones

Reaction score
So just read of another story of a pet dog taken by a snake. Happened in the whitsundays. I'm sure someone else with start a thread with a link to the storyimage.jpg

Yes, I got a call to this from the Mackay Police at around 4am last sunday, but unfortunately I was out of the area and in a no service area at the time so didn't get the voice message till later.

[MENTION=19694]Firepac[/MENTION] 4am??? Is that when they discovered the snake

Yea Mate. According to a message I later received from the woman whose dog it was, she heard the dog "screaming" on the verandah at 3:25am. She called '000'. The time of the voice message from the police on my phone was 3:55am.

Oh wow .the pic of her holding it looked like it was very bright, thought it was taken during the day sometime

The woman in the picture wasn't the dog's owner. I assume it was a friend of the owner who she called a bit later.

That friend must be very strong!!!!!
That would be one heavy snake plus the dog.

Not a nice way to lose a pet.

[MENTION=37618]jacevy[/MENTION] yea I was thinking the same thing. She must have a strong arm

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=19694]Firepac[/MENTION] ahhhh I see. R u the only local snake catcher?? [MENTION=6452]Vixen[/MENTION] yea not a good way to lose the family pooch

[MENTION=36220]Porkbones[/MENTION] no there are a couple of others but one works away at the mines and I am not sure if the Mackay Police have their numbers as it is not our local police station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back