Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I start tomorrow and I went fishing and cut my feet on oysters :( going to dread it tomorrow
Someone looking diwn on me cause I was hanging out for this job.... But got offered 3 others last week... But I cut me hand and needed stitches so I said I couldn't take them then I got the CALL... Pheeeew lol

Start work thu
been 6 months
will I cope
:(:(:(
Just remember that because you have been off for so long they make compensations and you are allowed to have lunchtime beers as usual but remember not too many.lol

Just remember that because you have been off for so long they make compensations and you are allowed to have lunchtime beers as usual but remember not too many.lol
Non smoking site..... Guna be interesting.... The beer will be ok causs I will drink faster after 4pm ;)

Energy australia are
Rude, parasitic buttnuggets

Whatever happened to
Decent customer service?

One new arrival
Lovely kelpie girl.
3 girls now,
And 2 boys
Makes life... interesting?
Never wanted girls... :|

Good news though,
My favourite rat
Swallowed a beach ball.
She'll drop soon :)

Energy australia are
Rude, parasitic buttnuggets

Whatever happened to
Decent customer service?

One new arrival
Lovely kelpie girl.
3 girls now,
And 2 boys
Makes life... interesting?
Never wanted girls... :|

Good news though,
My favourite rat
Swallowed a beach ball.
She'll drop soon :)

The one thing I miss about breeding rats, the bubs, so damn cute, inquisitive and friendly if the mum will let you anywhere near them.

The one thing I miss about breeding rats, the bubs, so damn cute, inquisitive and friendly if the mum will let you anywhere near them.

I know, they're freaking adorable! I actually had to start breeding mice because I needed smaller feed but can't bring myself to cull the bubbas right now! I'm getting my numbers up, seeing up a smallish scale setup (running about 150 rats at the moment), but I'm selling for pets as well as feed so I won't put up with chainsaws. If I get an aggressive mum, she still gets to raise her litter, but as soon as they're weaned, the whole lot go into the cull cage.

Last edited:
So Damn Beautiful.

I adopted my snake today and I can't help but watch her all day. Wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back