Qld permit renewal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azn4114

Reaction score
How do I Renew my permit online for qld? Every other state I have found a renewal form but for qld I can only find apply for permit form? Any help please..

Ring EHP on 1300 130 372 on Monday, they should be able to do it over the phone. A lot of stuff in QLD can't be done online yet, eg movement advice where you still fill it out on the computer but have to print and post to them

QPWL generally won't renew permits anymore. The process to renew a licence is to simply apply for a new one online here
I have found that if you enter your existing permit number it will not allow you to continue.

QPWL generally won't renew permits anymore. The process to renew a licence is to simply apply for a new one online here
I have found that if you enter your existing permit number it will not allow you to continue.

How absolutely ridiculous is that.
I have a fair while til i have to worry about it so hopefully they have it sorted by then.

That is interesting because I applied online for my restricted reptile license and it allowed me to enter my existing license number but did charge me for a new license and the extra $206 for the restricted license.

Applying for your restricted is an amendment to your current license, when you re-new your 5 year license you get a new license altogether and a new license number.

That is interesting because I applied online for my restricted reptile license and it allowed me to enter my existing license number but did charge me for a new license and the extra $206 for the restricted license.
I think that licences other than a standard rec licence would be sorted out differently. I know our commercial permit and demonstrators permit are dealt with differently so I can imagine a restricted would too. I deal with QPWS quite frequently and I have queried them on why the online form doesn't allow you to renew and they didn't give me much information, however they did verify that applying for a new licence was all that was required.
Who knows with government deptartments lol :?

Thank you,I was confused with that myself when I put in my permit number it said it was not a valid number.. I will just apply for a new licence.. Thanks..

I take it they then transfer all animals onto the new permit number?

I take it they then transfer all animals onto the new permit number?

Thats a good question? Anyone have an idea how it works? I would assume they would transfer the animals if they would accept my permit number but when I type in my current number they say it is invalid?

I've never had an issue, you'd think if they didn't automatically transfer them, everyone in QLD who has been keeping for longer then 5 years would just have a heap of illegal reptiles....so I'm thinking they're on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back