Vets on Central coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodieBeast

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello I live in Gosford I'm after a vet so I can take my skink in for a check up.
Are there any good reptile vets up here?
I'd like proper vets/ experts having a standard vet misdiagnose my bird has made me pretty cautious. So if you know anyone that fits that in my area or any directories I could check? :)

Thank you! Also wondering how essential yearly check ups are for reptiles?
I've heard mixed opinions on if it is a part of the reptile keeping practice to do annual check ups.

I've had snakes for 6 yrs after emigrating to OZ... Yet to have an illness and I got a few

Yearly vet check ups are good for pets like cats and dogs. If your reptile husbandry is good and you provide a healthy environment for your reptiles, you would be wasting your money taking your reptile to the vet unless you suspect they have a health issue.

I see, I thought as much. I might invest in some book instead and do some reading so I know what to look out for. Only obvious issue is maintaining his deformed feet from a previous owner otherwise he eats good and such. Thanks for the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back