Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=37437]Ellannn[/MENTION] im so sad for you :( sending you hugs x

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

usuzyve5.jpg

Shes soooo cute

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Spent half my day in hospital :/
Missing my jungle hatchie.. Hurry up and shed I can at least see you again aha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hospital, wow that would've sucked what happened??? If it is to personal don't feel you have to share!
have been sick, went herping last weekend and probably will be flooded in by tomorrow or the next day if this bloody rain continues, meant to keep up till sunday! :( lots of frogs and red bellies will be out after though, maybe even some beardies. Plus perfect barra kayaking weather once It stops:) :) :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=39683]ryanbichel[/MENTION] I have a low blood count and as a result have been fainting or simply passing out for like two weeks.. I would love to go herping! :) thank you though and hope your feeling better. Yes isn't this rain crazy!! Had a huge flash of lightening short out the power in my house earlier today too :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this rain is terrible, I am better now. work this weekend will suck because we will be busy as hell because all the truckies will come to the pub if they get stuck in town! that's if I can get into town. All I know is all the critters in the creek ( goannas, snakes, skinks etc) will all be about looking for somewhere to take up shelter ( probably the veranda) or anywhere there is dryland! [MENTION=40078]ladydj890[/MENTION] hope you stop fainting soon!!

I know it's not 3 words but I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words over the last week. Thank you. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back