Spotted python very bitty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles78

Reaction score
Hi
I have a spotted python and I had worked though the biting and he had become very tame. About 2 weeks ago he shed I left him alone for a couple of days, and ever since then he has gone back to his old bitty self. Was wondering if there is something I have done wrong or if this is normal and do I have to start over every time Furry sheds. Can anyone help thanks.

Have you fed it since it shed?.......

My Spotty comes out of a shed looking for a horse and eyeing off its jockey..........Nothing gets a snake more bitey than the need for feed!

Have you fed it since it shed?.......

My Spotty comes out of a shed looking for a horse and eyeing off its jockey..........Nothing gets a snake more bitey than the need for feed!

I agree. Maybe feeding small meals more often and try wearing long sleeves until it adjusts to your scent.

I have fed him 3 times since he shed, the first time was 2 days after he shed. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thanks I will give it ago

- - - Updated - - -

He was use to my scent before he shed. I might try feeding him bigger rats. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back