Eastern Brown colour change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwaka

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have an EB in care after a chunk was taken out of him, he has fed well on defrosted mousicles, pooping regularly. I have noticed over the last 2-3 weeks that he has gotten considerably darker in colour. Possibly coming up to a shed, but wondering if anyone else has noticed this phenomenon for any other reason than a shed?

He is also not moving around as much as he used to, possibly due to the colder weather, but that behaviour also indicates he might be coming up to a shed.

Cheers

Wayne

After the blue phase they tend to darken until the shed happens The dead skin cells reflect less light.

Yep, thanks Peter. I never saw him in blue (eyes never clouded) but he has been a bit reclusive, and he SHED last night!! He has a dag end from his bit downwards, I will assist him in removing that tonight if I can get another pair of hands.

Stand down, peeps, mystery solved!!

Very off topic but now the problem is solved, nice username ;)... Same reason mines kwaka because your a Kawasaki fan?

Cheers, Matt

Yup. Started with an ER5, which got totalled in a big off (and almost me with it), then ZZR250, which got totalled by a rear ender at 80km/h (she hit me, I was stationary at the lights), then a ZX6 - by then I was known as Kwaka. Went to a VFR800 only because the big K didn't have the right bike to fit the bill, and the Viffer ticked all the boxes (except the K in the name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back