python hunters in oz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

damian83

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Tonight on python hunter. Are in oz looking at amethestine pythons amd keelbacks

yer last year i think it was on foxtel good show last week they caught a 15 foot scrub python but i do not think they measured it but claim to be the biggest wild caught python in australia

there was 2 shows in Australia last week sea snakes plus scrub pythons in a boat club 15 foot long and tonights show toads turtles bob irwin

Yeah I missed some of tonights. I saw some scrubbies hit by slashers... poor things

two scrubs with damage one cause of a mower [nice of the farmer to get help for it] the other a female had a bite from a large male due to breeding they thought

I think joemal had a youtube clip when he went into his new enclosure wearing a motor bike helmet classic but I can not find it he has some big snakes even his coastal is super sized

they only did two shows in australia i think not 100%
it was on one hd[channel ten hd] 210 on foxtel tuesday night

that's it.
She is fast.
I know with my bredli I had where not interested in biting me but giving them food I had to take care I got tagged once but my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back