New enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blocka89

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd put up some pics of a enclosure I started building this arvo it's 800w and 900h by 480 deep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 180
Nice, I've just started to build my first enclosure. You going sliding glass doors or a hinged one? I can't make up my mind. Also what is going in there?

I've decided on sliding my stimson hatchy and my blonde mac hatchy will be going in there both will be separate in click clacks and I'll be making another one in the future

Today's update routed a rebate into the top for a piece of glass also put a nice piece of moulding on the front to hide the end grain and stained it with water based jarrah stain tomorrow I'll get the glass for the top and the sliding doors and air vents and varnish with water based varnish.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Photos work, looking good what is going in there? I'm guessing the tile is going to be your only heat source given the glass top?

There is going to be a shelf up about half way with a heat lamp up top

Put another floor halve way up...........that way u have 2 enclosures for 2 reptiles.
Heaps big enough for a stimmie and Mac.

Put another floor halve way up...........that way u have 2 enclosures for 2 reptiles.
Heaps big enough for a stimmie and Mac.
Not the look I'm after ill b making another one the same

image.jpgA couple coats of varnish and put in the track for the sliding doors get glass and air vents tomorrow

Update glass installed in the top air vents done and doors installed pretty much done for now until the snake is big enough to go in then I'll add the basking shelf heat light and branches image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg nd need to make a nice cabinet when I have time

haha hey hey Mr Vella didn't know you we're a member here .... Enclosure looks good mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back