Hygain Tru Breed For Rodents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a ring around and found a place that sells Laucke Mills so i will give it a go.

Thanks a lot.:D

I cannot comment on the Laucke Mills Rodent food....but I do know they are held in high esteem with poultry breeders for there poultry products.

Poultry perform much better on it when compared directly with foods of the same grade and specification made by other stock feed producers. I believe it is due to it being a 'balanced' stock fed as opposed to one thrown together based on the protein/nutritional sum of the added components. Breeders also notice a drop in wastage as the poultry tend to eat all of it instead of picking it to bits and throwing it everywhere. I know the changeover to their lines in my area has been significant judging by the talk on FB Poultry pages.

A bit of trivia for snake buffs....but if it their rodent food is as good for rats as their poultry lines are for poultry you will be on a winner!

I use the rat and mouse feed from laucke mills and have found that the rats grow quicker and are more robust, I've also found that the pups on their mothers milk grow quicker, I've also found i don't have any die offs where as on other products I have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back