Npws

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow there on the ball this yr... Today alone I've have 2 text messages and 1 email to put my records in as from tomoz lol;) ... Anyone else ?

yeah i got a text, never got one before either..

only 1 text and 1 email for me,...is this the first year lodgements have been extended to may 31st?

Got a text and an email plus another email forwarded from my partner. [MENTION=1514]Chris1[/MENTION] I think its the same as last year

nobody sent me any messages,I feel so lonely:(
Hang on ,I just checked last years and it was the end of April when I got mine so they must be scattered or maybe alphabetical

mmmm i got a reminder too ,they have been annoying and uncooperative this year ,blocking us in NSW out of gumtree advertising that other states and territories enjoy and a few other things like the no banners at expos.
I may just put the return in on the last day ,basically they just obstruct and make life hard and stick their hand out for 30 here and there for the imports and exports for reptiles that they have knowingly made harder to sell.

The NSW one must be alot different to the QLD one, only times I've been contacted is when I got my license, bought some movement advices and recently sent a few Q's in.

nobody sent me any messages,I feel so lonely:(
Hang on ,I just checked last years and it was the end of April when I got mine so they must be scattered or maybe alphabetical
They can send the email to all at the touch of a button ;)

LOL 2 texts, 2 emails and 20 seconds to lodge, somehow i feel cheated that i did not have a problem. :) ................................Ron

I must assume that they only require records from people with more than one, because I haven't heard a peep from them either this year or last.....

1 message and 2 emails, my other half also got a message and 2 emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back