My Ride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a customised Suzuki Boulavard.

Certainly is....2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R. 1800cc of grunt.
Spend way too much customising it but she's won many bike shows :)
My best mod is keyless ignition....kinda like new cars when u get close u can unlock them but in this case, no key ring fob. I have an RFID chip inserted in my had the size of a grain of rice.
Only the 2nd in the world to do this :)
vyzyme3y.jpg
zutumyqe.jpg

Oh and that scar beside the implant is from an old injury, not the implant itself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Certainly is....2010 Suzuki Boulevard M109R. 1800cc of grunt.
Spend way too much customising it but she's won many bike shows :)
My best mod is keyless ignition....kinda like new cars when u get close u can unlock them but in this case, no key ring fob. I have an RFID chip inserted in my had the size of a grain of rice.

Oh and that scar beside the implant is from an old injury, not the implant itself

Nice mate, I was sick of carrying my key fob around but the only place I could think of was not an option for me. Have you had this since new? Where did you get the mods carried out? Is there an over ride if the implant fails? You have raised so many questions with this post, this is just the beginning of them.

Nice mate, I was sick of carrying my key fob around but the only place I could think of was not an option for me. Have you had this since new? Where did you get the mods carried out? Is there an over ride if the implant fails? You have raised so many questions with this post, this is just the beginning of them.

Yes mate, since new. All the mods were done by myself....on occasion with advice from those in the know.
Actually...just put her up for sale unfortunately

Yes mate, since new. All the mods were done by myself....on occasion with advice from those in the know.
Actually...just put her up for sale unfortunately

I take it that you need to remove the implant? That has got to hurt after putting so much time and effort into it.

I take it that you need to remove the implant? That has got to hurt after putting so much time and effort into it.

No need to remove it. It can be reprogrammed in place for my next venture.
When I sell it, I have two key fobs and a 'master' key that'll go to the new owner

I like the white, I had a white V Star 650, it's not the most common colour for a bike so it stands out. I like the idea of the chip in your hand, not sure I'd do it myself but it's cool. Are you selling the Suzuki to get another bike?

That is awesome! I'd love to learn more about it, can you suggest a website/company that sells the bits and pieces?

Thank you Tahlia . My last 3 bikes were Harleys and I was thinking about another when one of my brothers convinced me on the Triumph . He has a 1200 Daytona and a 1700 Thunderbird up in Darwin . I dont get to ride as often as I used to but love this bike .

Awesome! Go the little 400's!! I'm biased of course ;) riding at donington park would have been an amazing experience...
be8uvyry.jpg

My old Kawasaki zxr400 during my first ever race at Morgan Park... Miss this thing so much :(

8ahamu6e.jpg

08 CRF250R, just sold :(

ybasa8ep.jpg

Here's my roadie, the only moto I have left! It's a 2010 Yamaha FZ6R, and I ride most days even if it is only just to work :)

Good to see so many people in here that ride, nice bikes everyone!
Was never a fan of the green 400 lol but u sure got some riding style

Was never a fan of the green 400 lol but u sure got some riding style

haha thanks! Had some brilliant tips from guys who seriously knew their business. Wish I had the money to stay on the track, it was my 3rd time ever being out there and I learnt so much. I had been riding on road for a year when this was taken, I honestly believe racing teaches you so much that is essential for safe road riding :)

I bleed green :p Next bike will be a z1000 or a later model zx10r to turn into a streetfighter ;)

I had a 98 nightrain untill some punks pinched it, still got a some other bikes to ride while I save for a new harley, here is some of my collection
uploadfromtaptalk1396405411657.jpg

My 2007 Harley Street Bob.

My GPZ Kawasaki 1460cc big block drag bike that i used to own & race.

HAHA, my race helmet.

My 1978 Suzuki GS1000 nostalgia drag bike that i have owned since 1980 & am Damn glad it can't talk.

And last but certainly not least, the current dragbike project that my maniac engine builder & I are working on. It's almost finished & i can't wait to ride it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back