Thank-you Cement

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
After many false starts(shakes head at AAE) I finally got to pick up my BHP from the airport. I would just like to say a big thank-you to Cement, he went above and beyond to get my Gorgeous Girl to me. She is the most beautiful Python I have ever seen and every bit worth the wait(pics will follow when I can find the charger for my camera) After I put her into her enclosure and she warmed up she seemed so relaxed that I offered her a feed.... Smacked down 2 adult mice lickety split lol She is still curled up on the heat as we speak. I have to say that 99% of the sellers I have dealt with through the market place on APS are marvelous and it is through their dedication and hard work that people like me(a non breeder)are able to enjoy such beautiful Reptiles.
Again, Thank-you G I appreciate all your efforts :D

Well deserved IMO:). I was after some advice a few years back with a large male Lacie I had in rehab and Graham came to the rescue...well done again mate.

Nice for people to state there appreciation ... :)

Sounds like you have had a great experience all round. well done to all involved. My BHP hatchy tried eating a frozen rat through the bag i was transporting him in on the way home. They are the gluttons of the reptile world

Great to see some positive feedback, well done to both of you!

cement is one of my oppositions in sales but i think he sells quality reptiles and has behaviour like a gentlemen ,well most of the time LOL

Graham is absolutely lovely and buying my first diamonds from him was one of the best moves ever,
A great bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back