VIC , reminder return form is due by 14th april .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that , dose anyone have the link for the online form .
There is none LJ77, we don't the option for online returns.... Or fax returns.... Or email returns.. .photocopy the one on the back of your wildlife license, fill it out and mail it :) make sure you keep a photocopy for your self too :)

I thought I did it online last year , I must of dreamt it

Lol no you didn't :)
They trialled it last year and the year before, but apparently too many bugs.
I was the same, looked all over the place for the link, eventually i rang them. you can get actual return firm online but you can't do the return , you still have to print it out and mail it not sure what the bugs were but apparently they were numerous :( so now we all have to post.....

Last edited:
Lol no you didn't :)
They trialled it last year and the year before, but apparently too many bugs.
I was the same, looked all over the place for the link, eventually i rang them. you can get actual return firm online but you can't do the return , you still have to print it out and mail it not sure what the bugs were but apparently they were numerous :( so now we all have to post.....

Thanks for that ,I thought I was going crazy , I don't know how hard it would be for them to do it properly but at least they could have had an email address for us to send it to.

What an incredibly brain-powered, marvellous idea it was to not send out reminder letters, as in previous years. Not even the option of an email reminder, either.

Given that most people live very busy lives, I wonder how many of the 12 000 or so license holders will simply not realise the return is due and then find themselves in breach of their conditions.

What an incredibly brain-powered, marvellous idea it was to not send out reminder letters, as in previous years. Not even the option of an email reminder, either.

Given that most people live very busy lives, I wonder how many of the 12 000 or so license holders will simply not realise the return is due and then find themselves in breach of their conditions.

Issue them fines for being late on their returns...

That's how make more money just in case the high price of the license isn't enough to line the pockets... squeezing a bit extra never hurts

That's how make more money just in case the high price of the license isn't enough to line the pockets... squeezing a bit extra never hurts

I'm not going to blame the people who work for the DEPI. I've got no doubt that the responsibility lies with a certain simple-minded political party, whose members think that budget-slashing is always the best course of action in every circumstance.

Thanks' for got all about it. No doubt you have saved me some heartache.

Cheers

Yes, I actually had to check my licence, I was sure I'd forgotten to renew it, or change my address when I moved because they didn't send out a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back