Anyone a WoW player? :o

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Pirates.

Playing a bit of Tinanfall

Thinking of giving Eve Online a go, (would be interested in others thoughts).

I played it with a few friends but didn't like it. Played alot of gw2 though but I quit that just after the living story stuff came out.

Wow became a faceroll fest after wrath hit, naxx v2 - joke. I quit at the end of wrath, sold account, came back in MOP with new account, went high in arena, had some fun in the world pvp on timeless isle, then back to the noob fest and sold account again - the game will never be the same for me, but I'm glad it's being tailored better for new players and casual players now, it's a fun game!

I play some casual D3 thesedays when I can be bothered, but that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow became a faceroll fest after wrath hit, naxx v2 - joke. I quit at the end of wrath, sold account, came back in MOP with new account, went high in arena, had some fun in the world pvp on timeless isle, then back to the noob fest and sold account again - the game will never be the same for me, but I'm glad it's being tailored better for new players and casual players now, it's a fun game!

I play some casual D3 thesedays when I can be bothered, but that's it.

Pretty much summed up my wow time. On an off with arena since BC and also raided all the way through wrath. Gave up after that, it because a totally different game. BC was a great expansion but after that it mostly became trivial.

Introduction of pug raids and heroic modes made the game feel more needy, after spending many hour during vanilla and BC in a great guilds with a decent raiding team i couldnt do it any other way. Could find a decent guild that raided 3-4 nights a week and actually made progression, stuck on the same boss week after week and raids only going for 3-4 hrs at most also made it a lot harder to keep playing. Previous guilds we raided 3-4 nights with a core group and actually stayed till we killed the boss, even if we had to reclear trash 2-3 times.

Rick

Last edited:
Yeah got pretty crap, lost it's sense of community and whatnot, I think ulduar was the last good raid ever done - I did enjoy that.

New patch notes said health and some of our attacks are getting nerfed.

yeh but all stats are getting nerfed to the ground, and heals in general are getting nerfed, so it would be unfair if dks stayed the same, since with their heals and absorbs at their current levels they would be even more unstoppable. though i mostly focus on the tank side of dks.. no idea how dps will go.

Yeah I'm excited want it come out already! And I agree they are giving everyone a bit of a nerf and it's kind of needed XD

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I am a recovering addict, World of Warcrack.. what a trip that was; no refund on being a gnome warlock for 5 years.. Probably one of the most known on Bronzebeard too :p

I am a recovering addict, World of Warcrack.. what a trip that was; no refund on being a gnome warlock for 5 years.. Probably one of the most known on Bronzebeard too :p

i always found it hard to be taken seriously as a gnome warlock. granted the pink mohawk did not help but still, being at butt height with everyone else just takes away from the whole master of darkness demons and fire feel and leads to constant mocking of my lock :evil:

i always found it hard to be taken seriously as a gnome warlock. granted the pink mohawk did not help but still, being at butt height with everyone else just takes away from the whole master of darkness demons and fire feel and leads to constant mocking of my lock :evil:

That and the constant punting and why do people assume gnomes are dirty !!!

TBH rolled gnome for the ability to escape traps, be a small unnoticeable target, hide in bushes, spawn inside horde players (their mounts especially)

That and the constant punting and why do people assume gnomes are dirty !!!

TBH rolled gnome for the ability to escape traps, be a small unnoticeable target, hide in bushes, spawn inside horde players (their mounts especially)

yes i forgot about the punting jokes, it got to the point where my gnome lock would be kicked out of parties/raids then just invited again because my old GM figured that was the closest he could get to kicking me. hiding was always fun, though i do wish you could turn off your name plate to other players, would give the small races too much of an advantage in pvp though i suppose, i enjoyed psyching mates out while raiding by standing right inside them, seemed to bother them to no end :)

Man, I want to play an mmo again. But I don't want to play wow because..well..its wow. I don't want to play GW2 because zhaitan sucked and they aren't doing any more dragons just that living story crap and I don't want to play elder scrolls because it seems repetitive and cliche. Time for some MIIINECRAFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back