how do you post a YouTube video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=33265]dragondragon[/MENTION] do you mean you want to post a YouTube video onto this site? You click on the little film strip icon that says "Insert Video" when you mouse over it. Copy and paste the URL from YouTube into the field.

[video=youtube;uT3SBzmDxGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk[/video]

can you fix it please I'm on my phone and it's spazing out

- - - Updated - - -

I think it works

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't fix your post as I'm not a mod, but here it is :)

[video=youtube;uT3SBzmDxGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk [/video]

PS cheers [MENTION=33265]dragondragon[/MENTION]! I remember watching vids by those guys years ago but had totally forgotten about them. Great entertainment for a miserable rainy Sunday afternoon :D

Last edited:
They have concerts next month my brother showed me them last night wish I new about them sooner could of seen them live they have tickets in Brisbane available soon

- - - Updated - - -

That's not from Facebook that's from MSN days if you know what that is ;)

- - - Updated - - -

They have concerts next month my brother showed me them last night wish I new about them sooner could of seen them live they have tickets in Brisbane available soon

- - - Updated - - -

They'd be awesome to see live!

Haha good old MSN :) I remember falling asleep in front of my laptop halfway thru a convo, staying up way too late on school nights talking to boys. All the acronyms and tricks for hiding convos from nosy siblings.

My bad for saying FB, it works on there too and I wrongly assumed you're too young to know what MSN was.

I'm not some squeaker but thanks for the compliment I used to go on neopets before it even became famous and habbo hotel and used to go on nine MSN chat

I'm not some squeaker but thanks for the compliment I used to go on neopets before it even became famous and habbo hotel and used to go on nine MSN chat

HOLY JEBUS!!!

NEOPETS!!! HABBO HOTEL!!!

Wow, it really feels like a lifetime ago...

The giant omelette lol

- - - Updated - - -

I used to scam people on habbo hotel with two accounts for furniture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back