Breeders Choice warehouse burned down?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The pet shop just told me that the Breeders Choice warehouse burned down. Supply is being rationed out in small quantity to pet shops etc. Such a shame.
Can anyone suggest a similar product for me. I use it for my snakes

This certainly did happen. Where I work we still get it semi-regularly.
However, this happened at least a month or more ago so I would say things will pick up soon.

Go to woollies they have it there I work there at night I'll let you know if they have any after work

What type of breeders choice are you using, paper pellets or coco coir?

Rick

There are a few other companys that do the same sort of stuff. Coles and woolies should both stock them.

Rick

Ozpet is the exact same stuff and actually a bit cheaper, about $24-26 for a 15kg bag. I find it contains a lot less dust too.
Can pick it up at most Petstock's and pet supply chain stores...

Ozpet is wood based, breeders choice are greyish coloured paper pellets. There heaps of other brands of paper based litters out there, though most seem to be smaller/finer- breeders choice is distinct largeish pellets, whereas others like the trouble and trix branded one is really quite small, and 'loose' pellets.

Eco litter is the exact same as breeders choice and is the same price. I work in the pet industry. Breeders will be mainly offline for another month or so I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back