Anyone a WoW player? :o

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I just want warlords to come out already. Theres really not much left to do with Mists right now :<

Anyone here from Barthilas?

yeh but all stats are getting nerfed to the ground, and heals in general are getting nerfed, so it would be unfair if dks stayed the same, since with their heals and absorbs at their current levels they would be even more unstoppable. though i mostly focus on the tank side of dks.. no idea how dps will go.

I didn't really word myself right, I know everything else is getting dropped a heap too.

[MENTION=37722]Rogue5861[/MENTION] Plants vs Zombies!!! *thumbs up* I had only one achievement to go when Steam decided it hated me and kept crashing. Thought pvz2 on iphone would soothe my soul - alas no.

[MENTION=37722]Rogue5861[/MENTION] Plants vs Zombies!!! *thumbs up* I had only one achievement to go when Steam decided it hated me and kept crashing. Thought pvz2 on iphone would soothe my soul - alas no.

Yea its pretty good. Just brought a ps4 so will probably rest it till they release it on playstation.

Rick

I didn't really word myself right, I know everything else is getting dropped a heap too.

ah ok fair enough, yeh it does suck, i think the nerf to army was uncalled for, always loved that, i remember during lich getting like 25 dks in a 40 man raid (faction leader killing) and just all popping army at once, was laggy as hell but good times. I am annoyed they are taking away so many of the different hunter pet buffs.. basically means there is no point to getting 2/3 of them now.

Lack of good MMO ? There are plenty of Adventures in nature (like herping or hiking) or Dungeons and Dragons FTW :p

Lack of good MMO ? There are plenty of Adventures in nature (like herping or hiking) or Dungeons and Dragons FTW :p

or combine the two, just have to deal with the fact our native "dragons" do not breath fire. when it gets down to it real life is just a very slow MMO where you only level once a year, on the upside your not as likely to be killed by some other player while exploring.

or combine the two, just have to deal with the fact our native "dragons" do not breath fire. when it gets down to it real life is just a very slow MMO where you only level once a year, on the upside your not as likely to be killed by some other player while exploring.

I dunno, have you heard about all the murders and rapes happening lately? People are going crazy.

I dunno, have you heard about all the murders and rapes happening lately? People are going crazy.

its the GM's being slack, they take forever to address any complaints, still real life has got some pretty good graphics, npc's seem to have really bad AI though, most of them seem really dumb.

sissyboy-troll hunter touchit-dranei shaman on saurfang
boardalot-orc warrior both on Bathilas

use to play a fair bit, now don't really bother it's pretty bad atm poorly designed MOP expac killed pvp as it was the game in my opinion died at BC expac when pvp was fun and not just spamming stuns as it is now. I do play but it's rarity just logging on for few hours to troll

a little game called Eldevin has been great for me lately. Its not everyones cup of tea as its pretty much a Runescape clone, but I find it enjoyable :)

Waiting for:
Greed Monger
Astral Terra

Check them out if you like the crafting/sandbox style

Played Diddy Kong Racing for a while, i ran over a frog and released the trapped character called Drumstick!

All jokes aside you guys are talking a different language....makes me feel old!!

Played Diddy Kong Racing for a while, i ran over a frog and released the trapped character called Drumstick!

All jokes aside you guys are talking a different language....makes me feel old!!

did you play diddy kong 15 kmh under the limit with your blinkers on?

its all the lingo in most online games, while some is universal others are game specific, so it is not you being old, its just us damn whipper snappers making up secret languages to confuse you so you will be too scared to yell at us to get off your lawn.

did you play diddy kong 15 kmh under the limit with your blinkers on?

its all the lingo in most online games, while some is universal others are game specific, so it is not you being old, its just us damn whipper snappers making up secret languages to confuse you so you will be too scared to yell at us to get off your lawn.

Haha! Good one!
Hey, I didn't think you youngens even went outside anymore ;)

Haha! Good one!
Hey, I didn't think you youngens even went outside anymore ;)

if they do go outside....it's wearing a hoodie(up) and pants(down)........why is beyond me...wearing their pants like that means they're available for sex,so in reality they are prostitutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back