Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a good expo , yes there were parking problems ( not for me , i took the little car ) but that was due to too much rain . Top animals to look at in the display area and although we did not buy any , really cheap herps for sale .I dont know why some of the larger breeders were not there but it had some lovely animals -- I think fay had one of her albino's on display , If it was not hers sorry , it was very nice indeed .We left happy having seen that massive diamond python outside and bought a Phasmid book :D good day ,,, welldone !!

The only issue I had was that there was waaaay too many kids tapping the tubs of the snakes.

It was good despite my kids bugging me all day so i didn't get to stop and see all the exhibits. I did leave with a breeding pair of Bredli's, 3 Jackie Dragons for the kids and a heap of new gear for the enclosures.
Might go w/o the kids next time LOL.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

My first time at Illawarra.One of the best i have been to. well organised with good spirit. Well done and thanks to the organisers.

It was a good day, always nice to catch up with friends. Good work south coast!

I forgot all about it! Shame since it was so close, oh well there's always next time... Was there anything particularly interesting?

The highlights for me were the king skinks for sale. Not many of those around.
The Brevicauda and the mertens monitors on display were great too.

Great day once again.Good to catch up with everyone.Congrats and thanks to the organisers and volleys for putting on a top day,my favourite expo every year.

this was a good expo , yes there were parking problems ( not for me , i took the little car ) but that was due to too much rain . Top animals to look at in the display area and although we did not buy any , really cheap herps for sale .I dont know why some of the larger breeders were not there but it had some lovely animals -- I think fay had one of her albino's on display , If it was not hers sorry , it was very nice indeed .We left happy having seen that massive diamond python outside and bought a Phasmid book :D good day ,,, welldone !!

One of the organisers albinos but not Fay. Very nice looking specimen though. :)

Pleasantly surprised. The organisers put on a great show. Lots of people, families with children and it shows a growing interest in Herps. Good work for Shoalhaven Zoo to be there, have just seen signs driving past on the highway, we will go there next when on holidays on the South Coast.

I had a table.Had on display at my table, my avatars baby and my black & white diamond that is the father of my diamond hatchies.

Did anyone else notice the albino jungle pythons..? And why were they not labelled as crosses?

Does anyone know if there's anything like this around canberra I could enter my girl in

- - - Updated - - -

Just I wanted to enter her in it but you need to be a member and I think I'm abit too far away for that :(

They were labelled as crosses. They were labelled as Albino jungle pythons. The albino darwin that won morph catagory was mine :)

- - - Updated - - -

we had about 7 and there was a few for sale too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back