Approx costs for your DIY Enclosures?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PB110144.jpg

This 1200wide x 1200high x 600deep cost me $130 all up. Built for brown tree snakes.

I just built three 4 bank enclosures for around $150 each (without glass). All the supplies are from Bunnings besides the glass and light fittings. It's really not that expensive just more time consuming.

im at about $120 for my 120mm by 595mm by 595mm and that includes timber vents glue glass rails from Bunnings $20 and I still haft too get lights and Perspex and that will come in at about $50 for Perspex and $20 for light sockets that's $20 each. but looks good and well worthView attachment 308834 it!

I know you're trying to save $$$ but get 5mm glass instead of perspex. You'll thank yourself in the longrun and your snake won't be able to flex the glass and escape through the gap...

We bought a corner TV unit and matching display cabinet for $50. Still in progress, but the display cabinet will only need sealing on the inside and the wiring, after the shelves have been cut out. The TV unit will need sealing, wiring, glass and tracks. All in all, two cheap enclosures.

3 tub rack setup just cost me 270. Each tub is 850x600x480.

This one image.jpg Was about $150 complete minus heating measures 900 high 800 wide and 500 deep made from 17mm ply

I'm looking at making my own enclosure. Just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get glass from in Sydney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back