Ahs meeting tomorrow special guest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girdheinz

Reaction score
Don't miss our Special Guest Chris Peberdy from Darwin tomorrow night 23/04/2013. Chris has flown a long way to give us two fantastic presentations on "Snake bite fist aid (the new and the old)" and "Crocodile Attacks and Management". so please show your appreciation by coming along. Great raffle prizes to be won.

Sydney Mechanics School of Arts
280 Pitt St Sydney
Level 1, Mitchell Theatre
7pm - 10pm

Memberships are now due for the 2014/2015 season. All members will receive our new Red Bellied Courier annual coloured magazine. 2014 edition due out towards the end of the year. AHS is the only scientific licensed Herpetological Society. This enable us to organise fantastic field trips under the guidance of experienced scientific wildlife demonstrators. Some trips include observational studies others more substantial trips involve trapping and data processing. All are welcome on these trips (children under supervision as well). It is a great experience for all and i urge members to participate.

We also undertake contract survey work with the Sydney Olympic Park Authority. This is open to all members. Unfortunately the Australian Reptile Park is discontinuing free entry into it's facility. This is being replaced with a 25% discount for you and your family with is still very generous. These changes will take effect from 1st of July 2014, up until then you may obtain free entry with your existing card.

Renewals can be done online at The Australian Herpetological Society by post or at our monthly meetings.

Our next months meeting is our AGM. At the AGM all committee positions are up for offer. If your interested in joining the AHS committee, please email me at [email protected] with what you are interested in doing.

Additionally we host our annual fundraising auction on the night. If you have any unwanted reptile items, animals, products, books etc you could donate for this it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me on [email protected] with what you have to offer so i can compile a list. If not just come along and grab yourself a bargain :)

Thank you,
Michael Duncan
AHS President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back