If you won lotto?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 million on red + 5 million on black , safer bet Bredli.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything out of LOHNRO and ZABEEL.

This would net you a profit of $5m and a loss of $5m - leaving you with $10m. Big risk if you ask me.

I'd give it all to charity.

... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd do my best to blow it all on one massive blowout ala Leaving Las Vegas.

Or An entire wardrobe of gold chucks.
Or lead ballons!
I'd build a bullet train from my house to The Pancake Parlour, and not let anyone else use it.

Oh the possibilities...

I would gift $100,000 to each of the brothers and sisters and in-laws and nieces and nephews. How they spend is up to them. The same to a couple of special friends. I would double it for two of my sisters, both of whom have struggled for a long, long time. My car needs upgrading so I reckon a small and efficient 4WD with a camper trailer would be all the self indulgence I would need. The wife can choose what she wants. We have a few charities we donate to each year so $200,000 to each would be good value. Life is about sharing time, experiences and emotions with other people. I don’t see why a personal windfall like that should make any difference. And whatever is left can go into the superannuation fund.

Blue

Too many do-gooders in this world, time be selfish people. You got TEN MILLION DOLLARS!!!

I'd build something similar to Wet'n'Wild. Employ everyone to run it year round, but lock the gates and hold the only key!

Money CAN BUY YOU HAPPINESS.....10 million dollars worth in this case :D

David Lee Roth once said and I quote "Money can't buy you happiness, but it CAN buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right along side it."

Is that enough money to go to space? I wanna go to space.

- - - Updated - - -

With my snakes on the plane, I mean spaceship

Is that enough money to go to space? I wanna go to space.

- - - Updated - - -

With my snakes on the plane, I mean spaceship

Virgin Galactic costs $250,000 a seat, so yes it is enough to go to space :D. Dunno how snakes would do in zero grav though :p

Usually I'm a bit of a jokster...but I've always said if I did win lotto I'd quit my job tomorrow & become a philanthropist. Spend my days helping others. That's seriously what I'd do.

I would disappear for a while so all of the freeloaders would not be able to annoy me with their requests .

I would give my mum a fair bit , as my father died and left her in debt the children would have money put away for later ( when they reach 45 ) so they can work for a while and then take it easy after learning about all of the necessary responsibilities . but maybe only our son ??

Most would be invested and my wife and I would live the rest of our lives on a large property in Warm Australia enjoying our lifestyle 8)

- Invest in a nice piece of land off the grid and build a self efficient / sustainable shipping container home - of course all decked out nice and modern but modestly. (+ reptile rooms!) The bedroom would have a large skylight window to what the universe. :)

- Help out immediate family with the usual - helping to pay off home or car loans etc (at least partially)

- Travel - first on the list would be Alaska or Canada, but would stick enough away to go somewhere nice every year

- Buy myself a new small car, nothing fancy just reliable.

- Donate at least 300 - 500k to charities of my choice, alot would be going to animal welfare organisations and funding to protect natural environments.

- Invest a good chunk of the money for myself and partner to retire on.

Sort out a few of my family and quit my job to move out to a big property where I could go off the grid entirely. Continue to VASTLY grow my collection and start my own version of the RSPCA but strictly for reptiles. Everything from people giving them up to injured wildlife. Donate $500 to a place called cadia house. They are a free mental health house that have seen me through the worst of times and have been a literal life saver. I'm a courier drive so I spend a lot of time during my day thinking about this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back