Cleaning rat tubs made easy.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinBrianT

Reaction score
I made this today to make cleaning rat tubs easy.
Maybe someone will like the idea...
The stand is so I can stand back and hose the tubs out, I hated having to hold them at the same time. lol

this is pretty cool haha, maybe some day when I have enough snakes to justify breeding my own rats and mice I shall adopt this method when cleaning them out :D

I haven't cleaned out my big tubs yet, but I have a 9-tub rack of small birthing tubs, which I have been using for about 9 months now and haven't had to hose them down at all. I just empty them and give each tub a wipe out with an alky wipe. They're clear tubs too, so you can see every little speck of grossness on them.

Like your thinking 10/10 solar 17 ~B~
Cheers mate, I toyed with the idea of a bottle washer type thing by using a tap around sprinkler on a stand and sitting the tub over the top. I still might make one like that and see which one I like best.

Like ur idea..... I'll take a pic of mine I made about 10yr ago similar idea.

Lazy level ow my god it's above 9000 thousand !!!!

Lazy level ow my god it's above 9000 thousand !!!!
It has nothing to do with being lazy, I just hated having the dirty water sprayed back in my face.
I got an eye infection a few weeks ago after water from a tub got in my eye. ( unlucky and a one off I'm sure but.. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back