My Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane09

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have had my two Darwin carpets for about 2 months now so I am still very new to the reptile scene, but non the less I just wanted to show my babies off. I must admit that I am having trouble with names though. My eldest son named the albino one Noodles and it kinda stuck but to date his sister has no name :(
photo 3(2).jpgphoto 1(2).jpgphoto 5(1).jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Thanks Rockethead,
I just took them with my phone, thinking of getting the old DSLR out and trying for some really good shots as Noodles has shed since these.

Nice pics...

Darwins were a later addition to my collection but are fast becoming up there with my favourites. I hope you enjoy yours as they grow.

haha I didn't even think of that, the male is the albino but his name is noodles (randomly named by my 5yr old) and the name stuck lol

I know you are looking for a girl's name but I thinking about calling one of mine Erasmus. Erasmus, who was Charles Darwins grandfather was pretty interesting character and wonderfully eccentric. Charles for Darwins is up there with people who call their pythons Monty. :)

Nice one RedFox, yeah I want one that's different but ill think of something eventually. My friend keeps telling me to call her Maggi (as in the noodle brand lol)

Original names were going to be Castle and Beckett (fans of the tv show) or cookies n cream but noodles stuck lol

Ramen!!!
[MENTION=40165]fallenfeathers[/MENTION] I don't think Seraphina is tacky at all; I think it's a beautiful name and perfect for a snake!

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back