Chat room?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker

Reaction score
Is this even used by people anymore or has it just been abandoned?

whats happening jesus? still amazed of the over 100 people online no one uses chat.

Chat used to be great. We all stayed up talking until 2 or 3am. I was at school then and never did my homewrk. Any older members remember when Snarf took over the chat room for a week or so and held APS at ransom? Those were the days... How about CyberCrimes using search to access the moderators forum? Haha

So does anyone feel like using the old chat function tonight?
Cheers Cameron

So do any people on here feel like trying to get chat going again tonight? To help out any newbies that want to come in just click the chat button at the top of the page.
Cheers Cameron

Guess nobody wants to talk to you.

Or anyone else. At least not in real time, makes it harder to execute well planned sentences...

So does anyone feel like coming into the chat room tonight at all?
Cheers Cameron

Thats what I feel like in there at times. Its so quite. Wonder if anyone else is going to come in tonight?
Cheers Cameron

I keep meaning to come into chat of a night time , but I allways get side tracked doing other things - like playing dayZ lol

Can always come on in tonight then haha. If anyone feels like coming in I shall be sitting in there tonight wasting some time. For any newbie's here all you have to do to enter chat is go and click on the chat room tab at the top of the page. Can be quite fun in there so don't be shy.
Cheers Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back