Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One i held onto ,is a high white, these type have patches of white scales on the side and usually a white anal scale .

My new girl just shed, she's from calico grandmother and mother, getting a boy for her in the next few weeks for a future breeding project

y6adyhap.jpg

8uhe4e9u.jpg

Few shed here ,little female with white scales on the sides has a few gold scales under the chin as well as a male . The orange belly one is growing like a weed on weaner rats when i have them.

Few shed here ,little female with white scales on the sides has a few gold scales under the chin as well as a male . The orange belly one is growing like a weed on weaner rats when i have them.
Looking good Colin

Some of our Breeders & some hold backs from 2013 season

Attachments

• BHP11-13.jpg
    BHP11-13.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 87
  • FM PS NM.jpg
    FM PS NM.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Silver Ax Male.jpg
    Silver Ax Male.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Silver Ax.jpg
    Silver Ax.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Mal Gold Chin.jpg
    Mal Gold Chin.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 76
Nice Rob, all good , that axanthic on the far top right is a ripper ,like the thin bands and pattern.

Love that ocellate rob,best morph out there at the moment.

Do you know what locale the bhp on the far right of your photo is dee? It has amazing colour.

:) ok I might look into them ;) so that's about 1.8m right? Sorry, I suck with feet. all I know in regards to size is to avoid qld ones.

what are the ones with the kind of orangey colour

Hahaha nekminnit u get a qld 1. im contemplating a female bredli (I already have a male) or qld BHP

Latest posts

Back