New Gecko Incubation Product

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just thought I'd introduce a new product that I have been selling for the last couple of months. The THG Egg Incubation Tray.

It's the latest technology in reptile egg incubation. The specially designed tray allows for maximum air flow in a humid environment without contact with any substrate that may contain contaminants. This has been used widely with geckos but is also suitable for small dragons, small monitors amd small skinks. The central dividers allows eggs to be separated for identification of hatchlings. The bottom of the clear container is filled with a moisture retaining substrate (not supplied) such as perlite, vermiculite or water crystals to create maximum humidity with minimal mess. The containers have high clarity and are totally biodegradable when you decided to replace them.

Place your order through Geckodan » Danny Brown » Bugshop

Cheers
Danny Brown

Attachments

• thg2.jpg
    thg2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 110
At this stage they aren't available for larger eggs like pythons but the SIM container has that pretty much wrapped up.

These have been working well for small monitors.

I am trialling these out for Strophurus eggs atm, so far the results are promising :)

I must say they are very well priced, they are cheaper per unit than the same size Sistema tubs! I would have happily paid 2-3 times the asking price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back