car guys !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nice man. Got to love those s chassis whips.

my mate had a nissan 180 2litre turbo import white and black good car I think it was a s13 model but I prefer rotaries or v8

Never thought watching someone washing a car at night could be interesting...

I was right.

Never thought watching someone washing a car at night could be interesting...

I was right.

Full of positivity aren't ya?

@op Nice vid! The simple transitions and effects you have done make it look more professional. Reminds me of my bboy racer days :) I used to ride a Nissan Stagea Autech 260rs. She was making about 250ish kw at the wheels. Will always remember the sad/shocked Commodore/Falcon driver's face's when they get chopped by a "soccer mum" car! :D

Cool vid my boys doing up a wrx at moment and hubby an old ek holden lol and an old ute too. Fun fun boys n their toys

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wrx sounds cool lol its got that turbo thingy umm...i duno it sounds like a rocket heehee im not up on my cars. He is 16 so wont be able to drive it on road for a long time, its not a p plates cars lol. But its keeping him busy/outa trouble

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400672720.915829.jpg
seeing how this is the appropriate thread to post car pics, this is my little project at the moment.

heres a couple of pics of my old rx7 I had a few years ago , me and my brother built and tuned it .

25680.jpg
25681.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back