jungle python hatchling escaped

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canales

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My jungle python hatchling did a houldini on me last night from his click clack, realised he is gone this morning.
I lived in a apartment .Any one could give some tips? Not happy :(

Look in the smallest spaces possible, more then likely it will still be very close to where it escaped. Try searching around anywhere it may feel warm and secure.
You could try setup a heatmat and a fake hide on the floor and sit a defrosted mouse near the heatmat. Remember it is looking for 3 things, a secure hide, warmth and food.

My jungle python hatchling did a houldini on me last night from his click clack, realised he is gone this morning.
I lived in a apartment .Any one could give some tips? Not happy :(
i hope you find the little bugger but look anywhere that is warm and another good idea is tell your fellow apartment building people about it so they don't harm him.

I hope you find him too, I lost my blonde-spotted and she was missing for around 5 months! I was told to defrost a rat/mouse and put it in a bottle because once they eat, they get bigger and may not be able to get back out. Since I had a blonde-spotted, she wasn't eating for a while so that didn't work for me but you could also put a light line of flour along each doorway so that if he slithers from room to room, you will see. You could also put a bag down against the wall that if you move it, it is really loud. They normally would stay pretty close to their enclosure as I found mine under the wine fridge, where she was probably hiding up behind it where it is warm. I hope you find him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back